Saturday, February 12, 2011

Another One Bites the Dust

Another year has come and gone.  I'm 26!  Whoa... still waiting for my next great milestone, the early bird special at the age of 56!

Brandon came and picked me up from the airport, (by the way, thanks for the trip babe!  It was swell seeing the family)  I got home and found the house to be decked out AGAIN!  Recall last year?

He gave me Bakerella's cake pops decoratin book and all the goods I would need to make Cakepops!  LOVE!!!!!!  We made dinner and spent the evening with great friends.


Sorry Vendla that I graced you breast... Awkward..

Ok apology made, and all is better.

Claire missed her Chris while in Denver




Can you remind me why I am wearing this?


Cuz really, why would you put it on your face instead of your head?

My birthday buddy

Thanks for all you did!


Claire and I blowing out the candles

Thanks neighbors for coming over!



The decked out house.  Thanks honey.  It meant a lot to me.

 Thanks Bertochs, Vendla and Stricks.  Thanks for wearing birthday hats and playing Mofia and singing to me.   It was a blast.  

Oh and on a more apologetic note... Sorry I pulled the "It's my birthday card" so many times.  But in truth, I'm really not sorry that I made you all play the game my way "cuz it's my birthday"... IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY.  So I guess I'm not sorry.  

No comments:

Post a Comment