Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had a great time in Denver.  I love my family and this year I decided that they are the thing I am most grateful for.  I am so grateful that Jesus made it possible that I may be with them through all eternity.

The weathermen told everyone that this would be the worst storm of the year and warned everyone not to travel.  So, we prayed, felt good about and left.  But first, Claire and I hit up the local weight watcher meeting so I would at least feel like I was going to die skinny.



Aunt Heidy gave Claire an unlimited amount of cake batter.  And then she was there to take care of the upset tummy.  

She was so helpful and helped Grandma Susan make her rolls


Claire had turkey and sweet potatoes and mixed veggies for dinner.. and a rolls she helped make.

Looked through the Black Friday ads

Helped decorate Grandma Susan's tree



Swung on Grandma's swing


Worked on her grandma face


Wrote her list to Santa


Thought about Jesus


Learned to sit like a lady.


Watched Andrew get baptized and Sarah get blessed

Loved on her mom and dad


and laughed at Aunt Ursula a bit....



1 comment:

  1. I love all these pics, and I'm glad you had such a good time in Denver!

    ReplyDelete