Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas

Christmas Eve I worked...

(NOTE TO SELF:  ALWAYS SIGNED YOURSELF UP FOR THE CHRISTMAS DAY NIGHT SHIFT, NOT THE CHRISTMAS EVE NIGHT SHIFT.  YOU MISS EVERYTHING!!!!!)

But Claire opened her pjs before I went to work, correction, I opened her pjs, she ate the paper

Exhibit A


I got home and found that Santa had arrived at the same time and I told him I would help him put out his gifts to Claire.


The next morning we waited for Uncle Chris to get home from work.

THEN THE PRESENT FRENZY BEGAN!!!



I got a wedding band and a great necklace with my, Brandon's and Claire's named on it.  




Brandon got a gun!

Where's Claire?


Hung out with Grandma Sandy


We made a gingerbread house together.  It was a much bigger job than I thought.



I made pumpkin pie, but it must of not tasted good cause Brandon and I were the only ones who ate it.


Claire's first Christmas and she won't remember it


Who needs parents when you got Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, and Grandmas and Grandpas?




1 comment:

  1. Wow, little Claire must have been a really good girl this year! Looks like fun! It's to bad you work in AF and not up here, because we could have spent Christmas Eve together. ;)

    ReplyDelete