Monday, January 17, 2011

Brown is the new blond!

Church... aren't you supposed to be listening to the spirit and... stuff?

My usual thoughts during church...
-What that girl just had a baby three months ago and she looks like she never had a baby and I still look prego!  
-Whoa I love that girl's outfit.  
-I wonder where she got those shoes.
-How does she look so cute all the time, she has five kids!  

Yesterday during Sunday school, I whispered to Brandon, "I think when I dye my hair brown, I'll be cuter and maybe even skinnier!"



He always says the right things, "Esther, when will you just learn to love the skin your in.  Changing your hair color won't change who you are."

Damn, I hate it when he's right.  Maybe I'll go inactive.  If I don't go to church, I won't have those thoughts.  I'm probably missing the point.


3 comments:

  1. Esther you look beautiful! I have all those same thoughts at church as well (when I'm not being distracted by the kiddos), sometimes I wonder if it's more depressing going than not. Then there are those times that I do get to feel the spirit and it makes going all the more worth it! Darn all those cute perfect body girls who can buy what ever cute clothes and shoes they want...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, how sweet is he?!?! You are always beautiful Ms Esther. But I so love the new color, it's so fun! And don't go inactive....that'll just give you more time to watch tv, and who needs to compare themselves to the messes on TV?

    ReplyDelete