Monday, August 16, 2010

That battle begins

Dr. Phil once told a woman that she was fat because she liked being fat.   I decided to never watch Dr. Phil again.  I was fat because the fat fairy told me to be.  But sitting at Cafe Rio,  with my skinny friends, fork in one hand, Key Lime pie in the other, made me realize that maybe it's time to stop being a "self-proclaimed proud to be round girl" and just bite the bullet and do it... I, with the help of Core Rhythms and Weight Watchers, am on a quest to lose two pounds a week for nine months.  A total of 70 lbs.  HERE WE (we as in "I") GO!!!




Before

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! I love Weight Watchers. Give me a call and i'll hook you up with some great recipes. the taco soup i used to make in CO was like 1 or 2 points a cup.

    ReplyDelete