Monday, August 30, 2010

Paying it forward


Well...  We went back to school and I don't know how I feel about it.   I have been struggling with leaving Claire with a sitter while I finish up my last year of school.  So I found two professor that didn't mind babies as long as they aren't a distraction.  So I toted Claire in her car seat across campus, and  I got a lot of really funny looks, but also a lot of kind glances of encouragement.  One girl even asked if she could carry Claire's car seat for awhile!  Huge blessing, I was feeling a bit lonely and really out of place, and she really made me feel safe again.  Thanks Liz, who is getting married soon.  I will probably never see you again, but I promise to pay the kindness forward.
   It all seems a bit overwhelming and I really don't want to do it.  Do I stop going to school and then go back in two years and finish with BYU's online programs?  Or do I plow through and finish by August?  Hateful.  

2 comments:

  1. You can do it!!!! If you wait who know what your life might have in store. You could be wanting another sweet baby in 2 years. Who knows. I love you and wish you all the blessings you need as you finish school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Shayle on this one! Although it seems way hard now, I think it's going to be really hard anytime. Especially if in two years she'll be interacting more and it might be harder to study. You can do it!! Only 8 months. You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete