Monday, July 5, 2010


I can't believe Miss Claire is two months today.  What a wild ride!  She has completely consumed us.  I don't know who's schedule we go by now a days.  All I know is that the schedule defiantly isn't mine.  


Claire's little world  consists of her BFFs: 
*her dottie (pacifier)

*her bottle
*her whale tub which she named Bumpbo with the help of her oh so clever mom


her bouncy chair
her daddy
(By the way, you can add duckling saver to his resume.  On Saturday, Brandon rescued four baby ducks.  I fell in love all over again.  My hero!
She is especially talented.   
Claire is great at turning anyone into her personal lounge chair.  
She is fantastic at stretcher.  Claire is by far the most talented stretcher I know.  Her routine after nap and after getting out of her car seat can last up to 7 minutes.  
She is good at falling asleep anywhere she goes

Claire's nick names are numerous.  We spent five months trying to figure out the perfect name, and then we rarely call it.  
*Claire Bear
*Miss Bear
*Claire de Lune
*Miss de Lune
*Clara Bell
*Boo

We'll let you know about the stats tomorrow.  We love our girl!


3 comments:

  1. My favorite picture is the last one - what an adorable angel - love her ... and you! Congrats on her two month anniversary - big accomplishment for her and you. Happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! Can't wait to see her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your baby! She is just a doll! But I think she's missing her Auntie Rachel. We should get together. :):)

    ReplyDelete