Saturday, May 15, 2010

Wise Words of Wisdom

This afternoon, my parents left Brandon and I for the first time, with our sweet daughter.  They wanted to finish getting Adin's mission "stuff" and Brandon and I were too beat to want to go shopping.  

So we sat on the couch watching mindless, Saturday television.  A funny beer commercial just finished playing, and our sitcom had started again.  A few minutes later, Brandon grew very serious and gave our cute little girl his first words of wisdom.  He slowly said, "Claire.  You will find as your life goes on..." (pausing for a short moment.) "...that beer commercials are the funniest commercials.  But we never drink."

And that was that.

1 comment:

  1. I want to squeeze her cheeks. That is all. Wait, one more...you have nothing to be sorry about. I blame it mostly on my demons along side the IUD that wasn't suppose to toy with my emotions.

    ReplyDelete