Friday, April 16, 2010

Well what's the point

Today Miss Claire and I hit the 38 week marker (A picture to come tonight.  I can't justify waking Brandon up at 3 in the morning for a 38 week picture).  I had my Dr's apt last Tuesday and I am still measuring at 1/2 cm and they say they won't talk to me about inducing labor until I am over 41 weeks.  So that is two more weeks until my due date, and it hit me...What's the point in working in the Mom/ Baby unit and delivering at the hospital I work at if....I don't get any perks?  Dear Dr. Haskett, just induce me at 40 weeks!  Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. I most certainly agree! The doctor should be asking YOU when you want to induce! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to be here with my Dr.. I was told today since I am ofically full term that they can schedule and Amnio at any time I am ready to see if Gracyn is ready to get this party started.. Believe me, after multiple nights of achey, shooting pains I was tempted.. I wanna wait for a week or so and see if it gets any better and maybe take them up on it..
    Maybe we should schedule the same day.. :)

    ReplyDelete