Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A New Image of Spring



I love Spring.  It means school is almost out.  It means green grass and baby chickens and gardens and flowers....and did I mention everything isn't dead?   (Oh I guess I should mention that spring means a new baby girl for me!!!)  In honor of Spring, as I do every year, I walk outside in the nearly dead grass and hum "TipToe Through the Tulips".  I know it's strange, but why wouldn't you.

Brandon informed me of a tidbit.  Did you know that the person who sings, "Tiptoe Through the Tulips" is a man, not an old woman?   I love that song, and I think I love it more.....But now I have this terrible image in my head.  The new face of Spring.  Tiny Tim.  God Bless us everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks E! Thanks alot for that image I didn't need in my head ever, ever ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I'll totally let you buy it! When do you work next?

    ReplyDelete