Friday, April 16, 2010

I find... I find you strangely attractive

Here is another procrastinating blog... why can't I just use my time wisely and write the freaking English papers due tomorrow!?!?!!?  Where's the fun in that?  I'd rather write about my weird quirks.


All these men have one thing in common.... And I find them all... strangely attractive.



Adam Lambert...homosexual but still attractive...WHY?


Bret Michaels... way too old for me, heterosexual, rocker ... Still attractive... WHY you ask?


Johnny Depp ... Everyone loves, lusts call it what you will, but still attractive ... WHY???


Will Turner (Not Orlando Bloom)  WHY?

Do you give up?

I am ashamed to say that I have discovered a love for men in eyeliner.  I asked Brandon to humor me once and put on eyeliner...  I guess there are somethings love won't even make people do.  For Brandon, he loves me, but he won't  touch the eyeliner.   

3 comments:

  1. Way to stand strong, Brandon!!

    ...may I suggest some therapy, lots & lots of therapy for you E? just a thought. (although Johnny Depp does it for me too)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me laugh so hard! Thank you, dear Esther!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Esther, I almost posted something like this on my facebook! I love it! I, too, have some strange weakness for guys who can pull off that eyeliner. Yum!!! lol...

    ReplyDelete