Saturday, December 5, 2009

The In's and Out's Of Prego Life

Our new addition to our family may be a big surprise to two people who are huge planners, but we have adjusted and now are scared to death and excited....all at the same time.  Here are a list of things that are the  happy's and sad/miss of prego life.

HAPPY!!!!

I love pickles with a Bologna sandwiches.
I love claiming that I am Pregnant..not fat
Water tastes good
Every emotion is heightened (I don't know if this is wonderful or not...I am leaning towards wonderful)
Sleeping!
Music is beautiful
Feeling the baby move
Having friends that are prego with me
Prego Clothes!!!!
Gummi Bear Prenatal Vitimins
Baby Clothes
Eating Healthy and actually wanting to eat healthy



The not so wonderful sides of pregnancy
Heartburn
Pepsi
Crying all the time (Extreme Home Makeover makes me bawl!)
I miss Pepsi.  It hasn't tasted good since I have been prego
Feeling sick when I have eaten something naughty
Missin Pepsi
Being tired all the time
Watching live births on the internet and being scared for life..and then realizing that I will be doing that in 5 months
Pepsi

I am sure there are tons more..I'll keep adding when I think of them!



No comments:

Post a Comment