Saturday, December 5, 2009

Build a Baby

Every once in a while, Brandon gets down on his knees and talks to my belly.  We found out that our baby can probably hear what you're saying, so we figure we would tell "it" everything we know.  


Last week, Brandon conversation went as follow.
"Hi baby.  This is your Daddy.  We are excited to see you in a couple of weeks."
I interject saying, "We will find out if you're a boy or girl, so make sure you're not acting modest next Thursday."
Brandon says,  "We will get to see your hands and feet.  Can you see them?  You should have ten fingers and ten toes.  Can you count them?  One...Two...Three...."


Today Brandon decided to have a conversation with our unborn child.  Here is what was said.


"Hi baby.  This is your Daddy.  It's morning time.  That the time when we are supposed to get up and do stuff.  So your supposed to stay up for 16 hours and then go back to sleep for 8 hours.  Did you hear that? YOU are supposed to sleep 8 hours."  


He looks up at me and says, "I am just starting early."


I think he's going to be a great daddy.

1 comment:

  1. I have to say that's the cutest thing I have ever heard.. You are a lucky one to have such a wonderful hubby..

    ReplyDelete